Restoring your Technics KN7000 and KN2600 SD Card Backups to PC
NB: Data will be overwritten if you restore to an existing folder.
Instead of selecting your removable drive you will choose a folder of your choice on your PC. This can be an empty folder that you have created for this purpose. Some examples:
- My Technics Keyboard Files > KN7000 > SD Cards > Favourite Songs
- My Technics Keyboard Files > KN7000 > SD Cards > Temporary SD Card
- My Technics Keyboard Files > KN7000 > SD Cards > Christmas Songs
- My Technics Keyboard Files > KN2600 > SD Cards > Bigband Songs
You would perform this operation when you want to work with Technics files you have previously backed up. For example, you might want to copy a few Songs from an old backup onto an SD Card, or you might want to organise Songs from several Backups and Cards onto a new card.
- SD Card in Card Reader. Activate KN-SDExplorer software.
- Select FILE - RESTORE - choose which folder to RESTORE to - creating a new folder if necessary.
If this folder contains data already then you will get a message advising you of this. Any data in this folder will be overwritten if you proceed.